Are you a lover of juice? Then you should try some of these pineapple juice blends. Not only are they very tasty, but healthy as well.
Recipe # 1: A mixture of Pineapple, Fresh Kales and Mint
- 12 fresh and relatively large kale plant leaves.
- 2 medium-sized cucumber.
- A ripe and peeled lime fruit
- 3-4 handfuls of assorted mint leaves.
- 1 large Pineapple freshly cored and sliced (optional).
- A large well ripened apple.
- Slice the pineapple and the red apple into strips or cube shapes and put the juicer.
- Run the juicer for a 1 min then add all the other ingredients into the juicer.
- Juice everything together.
- Stir the juice.
- You can serve your fresh juice immediately or serve chilled.
Recipe # 2: How to make a pineberry (strawberry and pineapple) juice
- 1kg fresh and ripe strawberries.
- 1 large Pineapple freshly cored.
- A handful of fresh mint leaves (washed)
- Wash the strawberries. Chop them into halves or your preferred sizes.
- Peel the pineapple, slice it into wedges and set aside.
- Put the strawberries into the juicer and juice them. Add the mint leaves and juice them as well, followed by the pineapples.
- Mix your fresh juice and serve immediately or serve chilled.
Recipe # 3: Pineapple Fresh Juice for beginners
- 1 large pineapple chopped (you could also use 2-3 cups of chopped pineapple).
- 9 Ice cubes (depending on size and personal preference).
- 3-5 teaspoons of sugar – depended on personal preference.
- 1-2 teaspoons of roasted cumin powder – not a must. Depends on preference.
- Add the chopped pineapple into your juicer.
- Add A cup of fresh water (if you want a concentrated fresh juice, do not add any fresh water.
- Throw in the sugar (depending on your preference) and the ice cubes (if you are not a fan of cold drinks, you can skip the ice cubes).
- Blend the mixture till it is all smoothened up.
- Without straining the pineapple juice, pour the juice into a glass.
- Optional: To add an Indian feel, sprinkle the cumin powder and black pepper to the glass.
- Serve the fresh juice immediately.
Recipe # 4: Pineapple – Spinach Smoothie Fresh Juice Blend
- 6-8 large spinach leaves A pineapple, peeled and sliced.
- 1 large and ripened banana 1 cup freshly done pineapple juice A cup fresh water.
- A tsp vanilla extract.
- 9 medium sized ice cubes.
Add all the above ingredients into your juice maker and blend properly until everything is uniformly mixed. Note: More ice makes the smoothie frostier.
Recipe # 5: 5 minutes Pineapple Pear Spinach Fresh Juice
- 2 green Anjou pears.
- 8-6 bunch of fresh spinach leaves.
- An Asian pear.
- 1 large pineapple, peeled and sliced.
Wash the pears and the spinach leaves thoroughly using veggie-wash. Add everything to the juicer and blend until it makes a proper mixture. Serve chilled and enjoy your fresh juice.
Recipe # 6: Pineapple-Carrot-Orange Juice
- 4 large carrots – the fresher the better.
- 2 large oranges, peeled and sliced.
- 1 large ripe pineapple, peeled – sliced or sliced-peeled
How to make the Pineapple Carrot Orange Fresh Juice:
- Wash the carrots. If you want, you can peel them as well.
- Chop the carrots into small pieces – even much better if grated.
- Add all the ingredients slowly and gently into the running juicing machine. Continue adding until everything has gone into the juicer.
- Continue juicing until you have a smooth thick juice.
- Pour the juice into the glass and serve immediately.
- Add ice if you love it cold